Friday, July 12, 2013

What is your story?

Story time:

So I know you all have heard of Bieber experiences and stories and it's time you shared yours! I would love to hear about how you became a belieber.

I want to hear about...
What made you like Justin?
What made you want to be a belieber?
Are you a hardcore belieber?
Who have you met and are they long time friends? 
How long have you been a belieber?
What is your favorite song on each album?
What is the best thing you have learned from Justin?
What is it like to be in love with one of the most popular singers out there?
Who is your favorite crew member?

My answers:

 
What made you like Justin? What made me like Justin was his voice and his heart. He has such talent and his heart is so caring.
 
What made you want to be a belieber? I wanted to be a belieber because it was something that was different. I knew that not everyone would like him and that made it hard but I loved how I could trust him and I didn't even know him.
 
Are you a hardcore belieber? I am definitely a hardcore belieber. Because once a belieber, always a belieber.
 
Who have you met and are they long time friends? I have met so many people because of Justin such as Destiny, Emily, Mia, ect. They will definitely be long time friends.

How long have you been a belieber? I have been a belieber since October of 2009 :) I am going on 4 years now :)
 
What is your favorite song on each album? it's so hard to decide but here are some...
My World: Favorite Girl
My World 2.0: Up or Overboard or Runaway Love lol
Under The Mistletoe: All I want Is You and Christmas Eve
Believe: Out of Town Girl, Catching Feelings, and Love Me Like You Do (They change everyday)
Believe Acoustic: I Would
Never Say Never Remixes: Born To Be Somebody
 
What is the best thing you have learned from Justin? That even when people say you can't do something you just have to believe in yourself and Never say never because anything can happen.
 
What is it like to be in love with one of the most popular singers out there? Honestly to me Justin isn't a pop star. When I see Justin, I see a teenager with a golden heart. I love him because he loves me. It is hard but in all honesty it is worth it.

Who is your favorite crew member? Kenny, Alfredo, Allison, and Scrappy... I can't chose just one because they are all amazing! Kenny is super nice! Alfredo is always helping and he has a heart of gold! Allison is super funny! and Scrappy is just amazing because I mean... he's Scrappy!

Thank you for reading today and Please... let me know what you think :)
Sincerely,
BieberTalk Blogger

 

No comments:

Post a Comment