Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Key...

Bieber News:

Yesterday was a mess and my emotions were everywhere.

Me, being the belieber I am, stayed up all night waiting for the countdown to finish so that I could see what the countdown was leading up to. Honestly I wasn't too shocked when Justin tweeted about Heartbreaker, because I already had a theory that Justin would release Heartbreaker on the countdown. Unfortunately my theory was wrong.

The countdown ended and nothing happened. I, along with many other beliebers, were disappointed thinking that we had stayed up all night for nothing. I would have been super pissed if I had ended up staying awake for nothing.

Anyway, the countdown was for a thirty second teaser for #TheKey commercial and let me tell you... IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT!!

The background music for the commercial was the instrumental for Heartbreaker and it was fantastic!

We can all say that Justin made us excited for Heartbreaker and the Key. I already have the Key, I got it the day it went on sale and it smells amazing! If you are debating on buying it or not... you better buy it!

Well I'm signing off, love you guys!

Sincerely,
BieberTalk Blogger

P.S.
Let's have a moment of silence for Cory Montieth who had such a shocking death this past Saturday. He will Forever be remembered. #RIPCoryMontieth

and 

Let's have a moment of silence for our beautiful Talia. She was so strong. I adored her. You will forever be remembered and remember #JustKeepSwimming #RIPTalia

They are both with Avalanna now! our queen! #RIPAvalanna

No comments:

Post a Comment