Thursday, July 11, 2013

Drama, Drama, and Jelena?

It's all about the music:

So lately in the press you have been hearing about many mishaps with Justin. There has been a lot of controversy towards Jelena as well.

Today I am giving my opinion on everything that is happening.

Jelena Drama:

Many of you have listened to the leaked version of 'Love Will Remember' by Selena Gomez and I know if you are a belieber, you have listened to 'Nothing Like Us' by Justin Bieber . I know that now, since you have heard both songs you have a strong opinion on their relationship but sometimes beliebers, selenators, and even jelenators get out of hand.

Beliebers: you send lots of hate to Selena and no matter how much you don't like her or how much you hate Jelena, sending hate to Selena isn't going to solve anything. It's going to make matters worse and honestly it's going way too far and you are being childish. Yes, I do not support Jelena, but I don't send hate to Selena. She's human too and she gets affected by our harsh words just as much as you would be affected if someone was hating on you. I also don't send hate to Selena because I have enough respect towards Justin to not hate the ones he loves. Sending hate to Selena is not only hurting Selena but it hurts Justin as well. You don't want to hurt Justin, do you?
Selenators: You are just as bad so don't think I am letting you off the hook. Fighting and hating on Beliebers because they are hating on Selena isn't going to solve anything either. If anything it is just adding fuel to an already out of control fire. I understand, you are mad because Beliebers are hating on your fave and in all honesty, I get defensive too when I hear someone talking smack about Justin. The thing is though you don't have to go to extreme's to hurt Beliebers. They are hurt because Selena publicly humiliated Justin and hurt him. We have a reason to be mad at Selena but that does not give us the right to hate on her. You also don't have a reason to hate on beliebers. I think we should just keep the hateful words and actions to a minimum, if so there should be none at all.

Jelenators: Oh have I got words for you. You guys take it to the maximum extreme. I understand you guys ship and support Jelena. Good for you! But you don't have to go to extreme measures by hating on anyone who doesn't ship them. We all have our own opinions on their relationship. Some people will hate it and some people will love it. In this industry, not everyone is going to like and support the same thing. 

But that's kind of my point. We can all have our own opinions but really, what are we even worrying so much about Jelena? What is so interesting and important about a messy relationship? (and don't even say it's not messy because the truth is, it is.)  I don't understand to be honest.

When I became a Belieber, it was all about the music and nothing else. I mean isn't that what it's supposed to be about though? I mean I do understand, you are probably thinking, 'but they shared their personal break up to us over music so they obviously want us to talk about it' And my answer to that is; that is not true.

Justin and Selena weren't telling us what happened so that everyone would talk about it, even though that is how it seems. Although, me being the over analyzing person I am, I thought this through. To be honest, they were simply communicating to each other through music because music is the only language they know how to express their feelings in. So necessarily they weren't telling us, they were telling each other.

But what bugs me the most is that Justin and Selena just keep going at it. Like I understand you guys love each other and such but after all the make ups and break ups, don't you think it's finally time to call it quits?

If you have any Jelena comments or if you just want to rant as well please comment and I will read them!

Sincerely,
BieberTalk blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment