Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I'm back💋

                                                                    Bieber News:

Hey! I'm back!
I know I haven't been on lately and it was because of some personal stuff that has happened in my life. If you are still with me, I appreciate it more than ever. 

I have so much to say and I am going to start out with Justin's Birthday!

                                                                   Bieber Birthday:
                March 1st, 1994, a beautiful baby boy was born. His name: Justin Drew Bieber. 

A few days ago, Justin turned 20. Justin is no longer a teenager. Is that crazy or what?
Justin and some of his friends/family went to the Bahama's for his 20th birthday. I think it is good that he went away with people who really care about him (i.e. Alfredo, Ryan, ect.)

There was a lot iof pictures posted on Instagram from people on his team wishing him a happy birthday. 

Scooter:
Www.instagram.com/scooterbraun

Alfredo:
Www.instagram.com/alfredoflores

Allison:
Www.instagram.com/

Carrin:
Www.instagram.com/

Kenny:
Www.instagram.com/KennyHamilton
 And many more. 

A lot of famous people also tweeted Justin a happy birthday.

Well Justin, I hope you had a very happy 20th birthday. We love you to pieces.

Sincerely,
BieberTalk Blogger

P.s.
I have new updating days. I will have new posts every Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Every week I will have a surprise update on everything which means I could also update on a Monday or a Friday and maybe even have some giveaways.


No comments:

Post a Comment